We recommend preparing the poster based on the #betterposter campaign circulating at many scientific meetings. The #betterposter campaign aims to create an easy-to-scan, and learner-centric poster that minimizes an overload of text and highlights the main findings of a study. More information about the design of the poster is available in this YouTube video. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1RwJbhkCA58&feature=youtu.be
PRINTED POSTER DIMENSIONS:
All posters should be in LANDSCAPE (horizontal) format and no larger than 91 inches wide by 45 inches high. The size of the poster board is 96”w x 48”h. Do not exceed the size of the board.
- Recommended Poster Size: 1 per board - Landscape 90”w x 45”h or 84”w x 42”h
- Focus Area, Poster Title, and Abstract Number: Please include all three on your poster.
- Contact Information: Please clearly print 1 email address on your poster for attendees to refer to should they have any questions or comments. If you do not wish to print your own email address, please list another email address for an appropriate contact person for your abstract.
- Quick Response (QR) Codes: Organizers support the educational use of QR codes in linking to digital copies of the poster, slides, and patient resources in adherence to the following guidelines:
- QR codes must link to educational content relevant to the study material on which the code is placed. QR codes cannot link to websites with advertisements or for-profit company branding or logos. This includes for-profit company names in the URL.
- QR codes may not link to copies of the audio/video presentation.
- Posters containing a QR code must include the following disclaimer on both print and electronic versions: "Copies of this poster obtained through Quick Response (QR) Code are for personal use only and may not be reproduced without permission from the author of this poster.
- A QR code should not link out to the full text of the abstract without prior permission.
- For all other questions or permission authorization, please contact email@example.com.
- If any of the above guidelines are violated, at the congress organizers sole discretion, the QR code will be subject to removal from the posters without notice. Additional violations may be subject to further action, at COH-ISCL discretion.