Providing a safe environment for all participants is our top priority. City of Hope will email all pre-registrants periodically with the newest and latest information regarding in-person health and safety protocols.
The following safeguards are currently in effect to help ensure everyone feels as safe as possible during live conferences:
- All participants must be fully vaccinated (proof of vaccination may be required).
- All participants will be required to follow CDC, County/State, and City of Hope guidelines.
- All participants will be required to wear a face mask.
- Hand sanitizer will be made readily available.
- Frequent cleaning of all conference areas.
- No food or eating will be allowed in the general session. Various spaces for eating, including an outdoor area, will be available.
- Seating will be socially-distanced.
- Only pre-registered attendees will be allowed in the conference areas. No visitors or on-site registrations will be allowed.
- Conference badge must be worn at all times. If you misplace your badge you will not be able to enter the conference area due to the safety protocols in place.
By registering for a Live Conference, you are agreeing to adhere to the safety protocols in place.
In the event of unforeseeable circumstances that lead to the cancellation by the conference organizers, all registration fees will be fully refunded.