5WCCL Industry Abstract Submission - Trials In Progress
THIS CALL FOR ABSTRACTS IS ONLY FOR INDUSTRY/PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES!
The 5th World Congress of Cutaneous Lymphomas will take place on April 11-13, 2024, in California, USA at the Pasadena Convention Center. This Congress will highlight high-impact contributions to the management and investigation of cutaneous lymphomas. The Scientific Committee invites you to submit your abstracts in this field for Poster consideration. Abstract acceptance will be driven by scientific merit, where only the best submissions will be selected.
SUBMIT YOUR SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH
As you prepare for your abstract submission, please make sure to review the Abstract Reference Guidelines below and make note of the following details:
- Abstracts may ONLY be submitted online.
- There are no restrictions on the number of abstracts you may submit.
- 500 word limit for body of Abstract
- No submission extensions will be granted.
AUTHOR & SUBMISSION ELIGIBILITY
As you prepare for your abstract submission, please make note of the following eligibility criteria:
- These submissions are only from authors and/or co-authors who are employees of pharmaceutical, biotechnology, or medical technology companies.
- Authors of all accepted abstracts are expected to present at the Congress, and therefore, must pay the registration fee to attend.
- If author of accepted abstract is not from a company that is exhibiting/sponsoring the Congress, in addition to paying the attendee registration fee, the author of selected abstract will have to pay a $1,500 "Presenter" fee.
ABSTRACT SELECTION PROCESS & PRESENTATIONS
All abstracts are subject to an anonymized peer-review by members of the 5th World Congress of Cutaneous Lymphomas Scientific Committee.
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS REFERENCE GUIDE
January 29, 2024
February 9, 2024
Acceptance Notifications via email
February 12, 2024
Early Bird Registration Deadline
February 16, 2024
|April 11-13, 2024
Presentation at the 5th World Congress of Cutaneous Lymphomas
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS
As you prepare for your abstract submission, please make note of the following requirements and instructions.
Word Limit: There is a limit of 500 words for abstract body submission.
Title: The title should be entered in mixed case (upper and lower-case letters). DO NOT enter the title in all capital or all lower-case letters. Abbreviations may not be used in the title, unless it follows the full name.
Include the following:
TRIALS IN PROGRESS
- All phases of clinical research (Phases I to III, Supportive Care, nonpharmacological Interventions) may be submitted.
- Trials must be ongoing, and as a result should not have reached pre-specified endpoints.
Early results/preliminary data is allowed, rather than noting “Significant Results”, therefore, reporting on “Trial Status” is allowed.
INTRODUCTION: The introduction should be 2 or 3 brief sentences describing the scientific background/rationale for the trial.
METHODS: A description of the methods used to conduct the trial must be included (i.e., Trial design and statistical methods, planned treatment, eligibility criteria, current enrollment).
TRIAL STATUS: Provide 2 or 3 brief sentences reporting on the trial status.
Phase I: Phase, Cohorts completed without DLT, Month & Year of when enrollment in current cohort began.
Phase II: How many of the specific number of planned patients have been enrolled, or if prespecified activity goals of the accrual stage were met, Month & Year of when current stage accrual began.
Phase III: Month & Year the DMC last reviewed the trial, and suggestions that resulted from the review.
Required Information: List the clinical trials.gov number.
CONCLUSION: The conclusion should be no more than 2 or 3 sentences regarding the significance of the trial, highlighting the potential transition of new agents into the clinic.
Questions to address in the abstract:
1. Why was the trial conducted/case reported?
2. How was the trial conducted/case reported?
3. What is the status of the trial?
4. What is the significance of the trial?
Table or Image: You may add one table OR one image to your abstract (not both). Characters will not be deducted from the total character count for tables and images.
COMMON REASONS ABSTRACTS ARE REFUSED
- Too little data
- Abstract did not conform to guidelines
- Author or Institution mentioned in body or title
- Conclusion is questionable in relationship to data presented
- Clinical trials.gov number not included.
- Significant data provided, i.e. providing results or endpoints.
Each abstract submitter will receive an acknowledgment of receipt of the abstract after completing a submission. If the abstract is selected for inclusion in the 5th World Congress of Cutaneous Lymphomas, the presenting author listed will receive an invitation to participate in the Congress from the Scientific Committee. If the abstract is not selected, the submitting author will receive a communication regarding its decision. If a first author/presenter chooses to withdraw his or her abstract for any reason, a request must be submitted by February 16, 2024.
Please complete the following 2 steps:
1. Click on "Register" to create your account as a new user.
2. Once you create your account, proceed to register to submit an Abstract
- If you are already logged in, simply click on the "Start Activity" to register to submit an Abstract.
- If you are not logged in, please click on "login" and then on "Start Activity" to complete your registration
Once you complete the payment step, you will get a sign-up confirmation message.
There is a $100 non-refundable handling fee for submission of each abstract. Abstract submission fee does not include registration for the meeting, or presenter fee (if applicable).
- Click on the "Abstract Submission Cost" dropdown to select the $100.00 fee, allow the selection to populate on the dropdown, and click "Add to Cart".
- Follow the payment prompts.
- You will receive a payment receipt via email once you have successfully submitted payment for the Abstract Submission.
To Upload your Abstract:
Please be sure to click on the “Take Course Now” link on the Sign-up Confirmation Page, in order to proceed to the Abstract Submission Portal to submit your Abstract.