Clinical Presentation and Diagnosis of Ovarian Cancer
Approximately 21,000 women will be newly diagnosed with Ovarian Cancer in 2021. Ovarian cancer is the 5th most common cancer amongst women.
Ovarian Cancer is usually in more advanced stages when it is finally diagnosed. It is imperative that clinicians be better equipped to identify the clinical presentation of ovarian cancer in order to potentially detect this disease in its early stages.
Internists, family practitioners, gynecologists, and oncologists.
- Describe the clinical presentation of ovarian cancer.
- Identify appropriate treatment recommendations or next steps for patients.
ACCREDITATION STATEMENT: City of Hope is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
CREDIT DESIGNATION: City of Hope designates this enduring for a maximum of 0.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The following credit type(s) are being offered for this course:
• AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ 0.5
The following may apply AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ for license renewal:
Registered Nurses: Nurses may report up to 0.5 credit hours toward the continuing education requirements for license renewal by their state Board of Registered Nurses (BRN). AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ may be noted on the license renewal application in lieu of a BRN provider number.
Physician Assistants: The National Commission on Certification of Physicians Assistants states that AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ accredited courses are acceptable for CME requirements for recertification.
- 0.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™City of Hope is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
City of Hope designates this Clinical Presentation and Diagnosis of Ovarian Cancer for a maximum of 0.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ requirements. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 0.50 Attendance
If you have not completed the Activity Evaluation:
- Click on "Start Activity" below.
- Complete & Submit the Evaluation, which is required for credit.
- Download your certificate.
If you just completed & submitted the Evaluation:
- You are done with this activity!
- Click on the "Home" tab on the blue bar at the top.